2011年5月16日 星期一

Cut Electricity Bills By Changing Your Xenon Strip Light Bulbs To LED Bulbs Recent improvements

Best Kitchen Lighting I Have Done By Myself  
Many of my friends I used to discuss on several topics in internet regularly and that is truly my passion. We have already spent many hours in this discussion and most of them were the problems we have shared with each other and tried to solve them. One of such common topic is based on kitchen. Actually, kitchen is such a sensitive factor in our daily life that every day we need to do something new in it. Common people always try to be somehow creative when they stay inside a kitchen and need to spend some time of relaxation with an interesting recipe or even some innovation of the interior design of the kitchen complex. Whatever it may be, one thing that we need to have, is the lighting. Making a good dish or designing a new decoration inside a kitchen will never be successful if you have no plan of good lights for the kitchen.

Kitchen lighting is now turned to a most discussing topic internationally. As soon as you connect internet you will see tons of new ideas posted in the sites by the designers. This trend has both positive and negative side. People are regularly getting benefits of new ideas and information on new gadgets and facilities for the users but at the same time, several persons are unnecessarily misguiding people with some self-thought baseless ideas without the basic knowledge of technology and ethics.

However, despite of all these factors, I should say that the lighting is factor that needs a basic knowledge of the technology used in the models and obviously, every user should use his personal intelligence and consideration in his kitchen lighting plan. Otherwise, just following the instruction given in some sites without judging their compatibility with your own kitchen will be wastage of time and money.

The under cabinet region of a kitchen is the most important part. It is the point of equilibrium considering the volume of workload as well as the focus of the beauty of the whole kitchen. A perfect under cabinet kitchen lighting not only attracts a visitor but it confirms a high intrinsic value of the house.

Naturally, I have spent maximum time in renovation of my kitchen and thought a lot about it from all sides. Before starting my layout, I have searched and familiarized myself with almost all new trends and technologies and acquainted with all pros and cons of several models of lights. Incidentally, I am not so much financially sound and it was, you could say, a must-do factor to research and avoid all unnecessary experimentation upon my kitchen. My kitchen is of a very small type of 400 sq. feet and here I will share my idea about the under cabinet lighting I used so far and pleased with the overall performance.

As my kitchen is small, I have removed all excess cabinets and just used two big cabinets left and right and two central small cabinets in between them and all are with glass doors. I preferred light green and black contrast all over the wall to keep my kitchen spacey in look. Cabinets are of a combination of navy blue and black with grey accented ridges.

Under the cabinets, I used recessed puck lights from Rite Lite (Model No. LPL626BX) 5 LED pivot and Swivel puck light 6 pack series. Those are all grey in color matched with my grey accent. These lights have long life span of 1,00, 000 hours, very tiny (3" diameter) , space saving and extremely energy saving too.

Secondly, it is very comfortable in changing the angle of the light as much as I need as it has a 360-degree swivel. Another interesting thing is, I can control the brightness of it just by pushing it. Single push for full brightness, twice to make it dimmed and a consecutive third to turn it off.
I used these puck lights with a combination of 27 SMD 24" Led strip light of 8 watt, (Model No. 2041WH) inside the cabinet to display my black dinnerware. That shows a very attractive contrast of my black dinnerware with the pale green backside wall of the cabinets. This Led strip consists of a set of 48 Led lamps of an overall consumption of 15 watt, very slim-lined and bright illumination. Easy to install, just by clipping on the surface. Here I should recommend another model of same advantage and that is Juno Lighting Pro-Series LED under cabinet fixture (Model No. UPL30-SL). I used these strips under the counter top that gives a very beautiful glow between the space of the counter top and the floor.

I am pleased with my work, at least I can say. Nobody yet criticized my design those have seen it.

I should conclude, that I am highly grateful to some sites of best kitchen lighting those helped me perfectly in researching on the lights under a small expense that I could afford and recommended my friends to take help of those sites.

沒有留言:

張貼留言